girls who have hairy arms
Loretta Lucero
2004-03-31 15:03:22 UTC
HI-I am Loretta-I am hispanic and I do have fairly hairy arms-well
grpI am sick of all these companies who would like for me to feel
disgusting and embarrassed-I DON'T I grew up in Roswell NM and there
lots of us grrls had hairy arms I even started a yahoo grp
http://www.g/group/highschoolgurlswithhairyarms NO porn etc just (i
hope) appreciation of this forgotten aspect of fem beauty and sex
appeal-thanks -Loretta
Tom Allen
2004-04-01 03:23:25 UTC
"Loretta Lucero" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com
| HI-I am Loretta-I am hispanic and I do have fairly hairy arms-well
| grpI am sick of all these companies who would like for me to feel
| disgusting and embarrassed-I DON'T I grew up in Roswell NM and there
| lots of us grrls had hairy arms I even started a yahoo grp
| http://www.g/group/highschoolgurlswithhairyarms NO porn etc just (i
| hope) appreciation of this forgotten aspect of fem beauty and sex
| appeal-thanks -Loretta

Ah, well, nothing surprises us about *people* from Roswell. What *I*
want to know is if you have the Grey Aliens and Zeta Reticulans with
hairy arms?
Now *that* would be a cool website!

Tom
Enuf
2004-04-02 04:37:42 UTC
Post by Loretta Lucero
HI-I am Loretta-I am hispanic and I do have fairly hairy arms-well
grpI am sick of all these companies who would like for me to feel
disgusting and embarrassed-I DON'T I grew up in Roswell NM and there
lots of us grrls had hairy arms I even started a yahoo grp
http://www.g/group/highschoolgurlswithhairyarms NO porn etc just (i
hope) appreciation of this forgotten aspect of fem beauty and sex
appeal-thanks -Loretta
OK, you have hairy arms. But why did you have to post that
information to 9 different groups on the same day? Isn't that a bit
much bragging? Or are you just trolling?

Enuf